We can build semi-custom homes in Lincolnton of all shapes and sizes.
While the custom home construction process is a good fit for some of our clients, it is not something that everyone wants to take on. If you are looking for a more streamlined building process, one of our semi-custom homes may better suit your needs. Here at Beason Homes, we have been building semi-custom homes in Lincolnton, North Carolina since 2008. If you are interested in our semi-custom homes, we will start discussing your potential project by having a complimentary consultation. We will discuss your wants and needs, and you will have an opportunity to look at our pre-designed floor plans. We can also talk about what features you will be able to customize.
Our semi-custom homes can come in many different sizes, ranging from 1,600 square feet to well over 3,000 square feet. As you consider what you want in your new home, you will want to think about the following questions:
- How big is your family? Do you expect your family to grow more?
- How much longer will your children live at home? Do you have extended family that may stay with you?
- Do you want to entertain friends and family regularly? Will you have overnight guests?
- Does anyone who will use your home have special accessibility needs?
- Do you want a garage? If so, how many cars do you want to park there?
- Do you want a single-story home, or are you interested in multiple stories?
- How much outside space do you want around your home?
Of course, one of the most important questions is about your budget. Semi-custom homes come in all sizes and can fit different budgets, as well. To learn more, all you must do is give us a call.
At Beason Homes, we proudly build semi-custom homes in Denver, Mooresville, Terrell, Sherrills Ford, Lincolnton, Catawba, Statesville, Cornelius, Davidson, Huntersville, and the Lake Norman area in North Carolina.